As the premier dance studio in the Toledo area, Daryl Jervice Dance provides not only the best instructors but also includes top-notch facilities for all ages and skills.
- Six large dance rooms
- Theatrical lighting and surround sound
- Wall to wall mirrors
- Sprung-board and floating dance floors
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms, including bathroom stalls and showers
- Competitive team: High Voltage Dance Company
- Watch your dancer in one of two viewing areas on 32” flat-screen TV monitors
Specialized Dance Classes
- Little Sparks Academy (Ages 2½-3): Combination tap/ballet/acro classes meeting for 45 minutes once a week
- Students ages 3½-7 in the program will meet once a week for 60 minutes
- Combination classes for students ages 5-8 in tap and ballet, jazz or hip hop for 60 minutes once a week.
- Older dancers can enjoy 60-minute specialty classes in tap, ballet, jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, contemporary and pointe, and technique classes in jazz, ballet, and tap.